View Single Post
Old 2007-06-08, 21:01   Link #484
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
We do have 26 episode though this time,even if the story is progressing slowly.OVA maybe but another season (even with 13 eps)really doubt it...would be stretching too much.They most probably would leave TSAB stuff in the manga/SS/novel or fan discussion..more money to make
All of which are alot harder to come by

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I have to agree with you there. It's one hell of a date that Shari put together. They do just about everything and its too bad they couldn't follow it through since it would've been a good one. It's nice that they have no clue, Erio might think they are mission objectives.
I wonder how she feels now that her plan for them is ruined

Quote:
Yeah it is a little suspicious depending on how paranoid you are. If your fairly relaxed it's just a good date. Just showing it like that to get the fans happy and since there won't be many days off let the two enjoy it.
You've forgotten, it's also to 'reveal' Erio's hidden talent

Quote:
Another way is just they feel it's better to show it off since they can establish the relationship and do other things with it. Or it could be so they can use that relationship as a major part of the plot. Maybe something happens to one of them, or Erio gets more loli attentions and we get to see reactions on both sides connected to the relationship.
I can see both happening, though it's difficult for the latter

Of course, this is one of those things I don't mind being proven wrong

Quote:
Yeah pretty much just jumped into the Erio/Caro part. At least until the rest is translated. Though you don't need a script to understand that big . I don't know whether to say "Erio you lucky *****", "Poor Guy, don't they get his problem?", or "What's your problem?" It was entertaining to say the least.
How about,

"Erio, don't decide so soon, wait to see what else life has in stored for you ..."