View Single Post
Old 2009-05-21, 09:10   Link #104
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Yes, but Nina confronted him because of his dark ‘motives’ and ‘ahm evil’ aura with the possibility to stray off. Which of course, didn’t happen from ep 1 to 8. Others also saw him of his crimes, which he easily repel and could’ve killed them considering his ‘motives’, that is none other the essence of his survival, but he didn’t. He kept himself in check.

Implications, which are quite the opposite of what already happen, that was he kept being lawful.
Motives that caused his crimes, if those motives remained, who's to say he wouldn't commit them again? You should be aware that he could in fact be evil who were merely playing along to a charade, from Nina and others' point of view. We're judging him based on what happened really back in Grendan, the real, uncovered truth we're shown. The truth which is not available to Nina and others.
Quote:
Yes, only the possibility of replacing him from the platoon. Hence she couldn’t accept differences other than her ideals.
You're downplaying the importance of the issue to something like football club fandom. I've pointed out the severity of the issue multiple times already.
Quote:
Considering his survival philosophy, I’d say it’s fairly consistent and that’s Layfon for you.
Like I said above: You're commenting based on the real past shown to us, the audience. Nina cannot watch CSR, she cannot know what happened back in Grendan.