Thread: Tonagura!
View Single Post
Old 2006-07-20, 22:58   Link #28
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The more I'm diving deeper into Tonagura, the more I can tell some LOVE-HINAesque details scattered from here to there.

Anyways, the show has this freshness by a limited number of reasons:
- Marie is the cutest, monotone, moe girl I've ever seen.
Would I be mistaken to comment that she could perfectly fit on the shoes of Kanako, Anju, and Miyu (the weapons she carries)? Or more fit to be the little sisters of the cast from Gunslinger Girls?

- Naughty Yuuji goes overboard with his lechery, yet makes out best of any dangerous situation even if that means beaten like a dog by Kazuki or shot by Marie.

Spoiler:

The many things that surprised me were that Yuuji did actually won the bet against Kazuki, which is a first to me watching in a harem anime; loser and even lecherous boys never win bets against the main female lead.

Second I'm starting to think that Marie actually is not punishing her brother for his uncontrollable outbursts, rather is her way of a therapy (albeit an unorthodox one) to shoot him firecrackers in order to cure him of his condition.
- She reacted everytime that Yuuji repressed his lecherous side, knowing that the pervert will come forth and ready her weapons. Marie was clearly awared about the vexing effects of the sexual frustration her brother was experiencing.

Third, it's just priceless and laughing matter that Yuuji turned for Hatsune's help and exposed Kazuki to her big sister about the former demanding him to off with his goodies.
An unexpected turn, a gaping-jaw Kazuki bears no credibility when Hatsune sympathetically goes for Yuuji's side of the story.