View Single Post
Old 2008-03-30, 10:47   Link #85
aka Providence
(; ,;) fthagn

Send a message via AIM to aka Providence Send a message via Yahoo to aka Providence
The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya -- funny thing, really, since I had placed this one the anime you hate but everyone else loves thread. The story was interesting, though I'm not really excited about the second season. It's the fandom I hate, or at least the annoying rabid bits of them. I know it isn't much of a valid reason, but let's put it this way... would you eat dinner in a table surrounded by a pool of shit?

note: that does not mean I view the annoying fandom as shit. it is a figure of speech.

Pokemon -- yes, believe it or not, Pokemon. The inner child in me likes it, or at least something in me wants to see something that was there several years ago. Besides, it's the only thing good on during the time I'm cooking.

Bleach -- It's a love and hate thing here. It's one of the first manga I've ever read, too. I like several bits of it, though there have been times recently when I've considered reading the manga a chore.