View Single Post
Old 2012-09-01, 01:06   Link #33
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
True, but the survival of the user from these body modification jutsu's are one in the same with the purposes of the jutsu. An essential element of Orochimaru's body splitting technique and Suigetsu's technique is that the user doesn't get harmed, where as Tobi's seems to be transporting matter from one dimension to another
there's not a difference between their techniques aside form skill. kakashi just sent a naruto clone into the other dimension while preserving the clone so theoretically kakashi can send a person through as well without harming them

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsobon View Post
I did some rereading of the manga recently and noticed something. Obito had activated a 2 tomoe sharingan in both eyes while Sasuke only did it in one eye (during his fight with Haku). Do you guys think it means anything at all considering how the manga has gone since or is it just interesting trivia and not really important?
I think it means obito was indeed a genius ninja, he was just a late bloomer for various reasons. His MS potential is also proof of that, just as him gaining tomoe at a faster rate than the genius sasuke did when he was younger is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakash123 View Post
Has anyone considered that maybe tobito might just be like the current edo madara.who was revived by edo tensei and did the seals to remove himself from the contract?thus having almost infinite chakra and doesn't go blind?or he might some kind of modified edo?like what kabuto said he did to madara?
it's an interesting theory, but if obito was ET he wouldn't have MS since he didnt have that before his 'death'. also i doubt he would have that facial scar. i know that the 3rd raikage kept his scar in ET but he lived with that. if obito had died at the bridge then the cave in would have been his death. its not like all the ET zombies display the wounds that killed them. none of them do. they look like how they did in life and this is not how obito looked
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote