View Single Post
Old 2012-11-04, 16:39   Link #22
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

I thought the episode was pretty good. We finally get a chance to see a bit of Yuuya's past.

It's very common for someone growing up in his environment to have a chip on his shoulder and act like that just to prove something as person and not as an abomination to people's eyes.

Racism plays a big part in his life and it shows the extreme someone would do to get to the top just to silence the critics for recognition, respect, and acceptance from others. Overachieving is the only way to go for him.

On a side note, I did find it pretty interesting that Captain Sven looked a whole lot like Goose. Even the whole court sequence was right off of Top Gun.

Yuuya ends up spilling his back story to Cryska which ends up putting her up a few levels higher than the rest of the ladies. The animation was better than the last episode so less derp faces. I'm not expecting Production I.G. quality.

By the way, Cryska just opened the Yuuya Route.

He even said that he was comfortable talking to her too. Sandek has great plans for Bridges.

Probably to plan out a special date event for the twins or just Cryska while working on blocking any hindrances from other countries that interfere during the "research and development" stage.

The hammer has been dropped for Yui and now she remembers all those times she was trashing Yuuya right after Cui pointed out the concept of relationship building. I can't wait to see how Yui retaliates after this.

We can add Natalie to Yuuya's harem. Dinner it is! I'll have some milk with that shake. < (old school pickup line FTW!)