View Single Post
Old 2007-11-17, 18:54   Link #13
Caldron
Aria feels good....

Location: In my cube (it looked kinda rectangular though, he says)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFluff View Post
ok what hole did you pop out of and why exactly are you trying to discredit perfectly valid information?
If you wanted to be really anal about it and not actually trying to get people to understand what the christ you're talking about you should say that WAVEFORMATEXTENSIBLE is really a complex data structure in the RIFF header of an AVI or WAV file and blah blah blah. I don't see the point though?
You're the one who started posted something just to show your knowledge, which is something I'm particularly against. If you want to inform people being technical, it's the same as posting links...

Quote:
I, uh, noticed. That's why I tried to give some hints after correcting the blatant misinformation that WAVE_FORMAT_EXTENSIBLE somehow always equaled Vorbis.
Yeah, right

Quote:
If you were actually in the habit of reading MSDN and not just trying to score points in some kind of bizarro flamewar game you'd notice the following text on the WAVEFORMATEXTENSIBLE page:

Which makes it as official as it gets since the official documentation points to it. (Sigh, idiots these days)
LOL. Did you ever code in your life? You really are clueless about it, aren't you? Do you know what define is? ... Do you know what an header is? It's no official listing or doccumentation. It says it's a list because, hello? it lists the format tags... If I define a vector or list of int numbers and post its code on the net, it doesn't make it official list. You would do better if you shut up after your idiot tag being pointed out

Last edited by Caldron; 2007-11-17 at 19:04.