View Single Post
Old 2008-02-03, 23:22   Link #106
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by DX HBK View Post
Kazumi could just trick Satou or Ike to use that Hougu in her place. But she's not as effective to the plot as she used to be. Nonetheless, it's tempting for me to think of jumping into the episode and smash Pheles on the head with a steel chair due to her "the world revolves around me" nature.
That's rather in sync with what Wilhelmina told everyone about her: That she was just a self-absorbed Tomogara until Johan came into the picture. Now that he's out again, I would add 'Obsessed' to that 'self-absorbed'. Besides, most of the powerful Tomogara we actually saw were 'exceedingly confident' in themselves, so as to speak. Merihim was one example, as was the one who could use paper soldiers (Can't remember his name, darn it.)

Quote:
Well, even if no one really cares about her, Konoe Fumina's memory will live on. Someone should have videotaped Konoe during the festival march and they might just see the wizard attire walking on its own?
Just to add on to what Protoman said, I'm assuming that the faux vessel works in a similar way to that of a Torch, that once it disappears after fulfilling it's purpose, it's existence is considered erased to the normal people.

Quote:
The way I see it Tanaka is being a complete wimp and baby. Im not looking forward to the next ep. After this he should never appear again. He just disrupts the plot development.
After seeing the person you like getting embroiled in this shit and fretting over his decision to help out Margery or to get away from the world makes you a wimp? Riiight.

Last edited by Owaranai Destiny; 2008-02-03 at 23:47.