View Single Post
Old 2009-09-06, 02:48   Link #61
Blitzfx

Quote:
The counting in 9th episode was a bluff, jugding by the surprised and somewhat lost expression she made after Lawrence seriously asked for that poisoned chalice of answer.
Thats what I thought.
Was thinking that her surprised reaction was along the lines of "I can't believe you think I was serious about it" or "I can't believe you asked me that question".

Quote:
She's wolf. She was born as wild animal. How could you keep this weird idea like animal wouldn't have any sex at all for over 600 years? I don't get it. She could probably had ones with her friends in Yoitsu before the beginning of travel to south. Or she could have one with her past favourite boy in wheat field. I doubt if she could keep up 200 years promise without such strong bond. Or you really want to see author writing sex scene as spin-off to make you believe so? Quit day dreaming and face this reality.
suggest you re-think that idea because RL doesn't really apply to horo and thus, anything goes (possibly).
I personally wouldn't put forward any guesses based on RL facts/experiences because of that.

Also, Abe's proposal threw me off. I didn't get how it was so 'dramatic'