View Single Post
Old 2010-11-10, 22:26   Link #52
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Wow. They are from that movie. I only really watched it because Shikamaru and the rookies had a big role. I don't even remember them.

Interesting that a lot of the complaints about the zombies were that Kishi was too lazy to create new characters. And now we see some of the zombies ARE new characters. Or at least characters we never saw before.

So I guess we can add Sai vs. Sai's brother to Shikamaru vs Asuma, Neji vs. Hizashi and Dan vs Tsunade.

I hope Kabuto doesn't turn too quickly and this is Naruto's version of Gin vs. Matsumoto with Kabuto sparing Anko for his own reasons. I hope he truly intends to kill Anko and does it. Anko dying would big the first real moment of the war. Team SasoDei killing the three mooks doesn't have the same impact. And I guess they will fight the Ambush Company. I really hope Kishi drags out the war for at least a year or too. Don't rush it. Naruto finally is getting good again.
I just noticed something at least one sad death for each anime that has just finished up war
Spoiler for Bleach and One Piece war manga:

That means Naruto might have a big death after this war ends