View Single Post
Old 2011-06-28, 13:22   Link #4
ChibiGoku
FightingMagic Founder

I know there were several groups wanting to sub this, but what usually holds up the issue is that there is a lack of a translator willing to do this. I was translating the 2000 series for a group (something that is rather tough for me) and I had completed the first episode. Infact, the first episode was translated, timed, and ready to encode, but there were some disagreements with how the project leader was handling the project. For example, she had modified my translations to the point that it reintroduced engrish into the script that I had tried to fix without it sounding off. There were other things changed too that I don't recall off the top of my head.

I don't have the translation anymore, and honestly, after my experience with the group leader, I don't really have any motivation to translate the rest of the series, after having to deal with the problems I had. I was in the middle of episode 2 when this occured. Not to mention, I no longer have access to the raws of the series, so go figure.
ChibiGoku is offline   Reply With Quote