View Single Post
Old 2012-09-08, 11:11   Link #946
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

FFFFFFFF...five...no, four new maker characters!? (ofcourse all DLC) But still no sign of Gust-chan and Nippon Ichi-chan (Nisa) orz. Though they say there's more info to come so...maybe?

http://www.compileheart.com/neptune_v/maker.html

...and yes, that is a "younger" version of Falcom-chan. *Looks at Broccoli-chan* Yeah, that's Petit Charat from Di-Gi-Charat...so is she gonna be voiced by Sawashiro Miyuki?? I'm just glad I held off from buying new DLC, now I can probably afford one or two of them. Though their names haven't been added to the list of upcoming DLCs for the month so they may not be available until October or later...which will probably mean I've cleared the game once or twice by then...dunno if I want to spend the money for characters AFTER I finish the game.

Anyway, just got my copy of the game and I'm a couple of hours into it and I'm liking it so far. I'm still trying to get used to the new system though. Mostly the same as Mk.2 but there are some differences in battle. But it's not bad. The monsters aren't overly though like in the first one and aren't as easy to kill like in Mk.2, it's pretty well balanced as far as I've gotten in the game.

No more APs, so actions that can be taken is somewhat more limited. They've also changed the SP usage, instead of having a max of 300 the default starts out at about a 1000, may seem like a lot but skills use up a lot, for example "Heal" costs a 100SP. But now transformation only requires only 20% of the characters' max SP and it doesn't drain SP per turn. But you don't gain SP by hitting enemies either, as far as I've gotten in the game you either have to use an item or leave the dungeon. orz

EX combo moves require the EX guage to be filled before you can start using them. It goes from Level 1 up to 4. Once you fill it up to the required level you can keep using it or use the guage up for a powerful EX Drive attack.

They've also added a "Character Challenge" system which develops the characters stats up along with leveling up. This gives bonus stats based on stuff like:

-x number of battles without taking damage
-x number of tims dealing the finishing blow
-x number of damge taken or recovered
-how many times jumped on the field
-distrance ran on the field

...and so on.

*goes back to playing*