Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2014-10-05, 03:34   Link #34847
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Doesn't help that I can say the same for all three Abraham religions.
Glass house, stones, etc.
The problem is that the extremists' voices are louder than that of the moderates. Tomorrow is Eid, and there are already quotes from the Quran of ransoming and forcing others to submit to Islam. And to think they come from the younger generation in social media is disturbing at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Does not make those people right through when they can't see the difference between apple and orange sea slug

I means same things to racism, or sexism. People won't stop judge people based on their skin colour or their gender. Does not make it right, especially vocally in public
I didn't say that they are right. What I am trying to say is that both sides are wrong, and anyone who fervently decides to take one should be given a suicide vest to go join in the conflict on the side of their choosing.

We aren't working hard enough to get rid of these nuts and they are spreading their influence.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.