View Single Post
Old 2007-09-23, 03:33   Link #27
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
While I love the series quite a bit, I'm forced to give it a 9. Simply due to the Lucky Channel aspect. While yes Lucky Channel did have its moments and started to improve later on. The fact remains it still took away valuable time from the series. Also I have to admit I was getting a bit impatient waiting for certain characters to appear. Although once they finally did appear things really started to become more awesome.

The main reason the show appeals to me is I can be relaxed while watching it. I get a variety of cute girls. Each fun in their own way. However with of course Misao being the best. Plus the art style well let's just say has its own appeal. The opening song is quite addictive. Lucky Star may not succeed at being a masterpiece, but it succeeds at being enjoyable. The latter of which is what is actually important to me.