View Single Post
Old 2012-10-19, 02:09   Link #1678
stormtrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
With all due respect, you don't know that.

Is Kanade or Mikoto facing a backlash this year in ISML?

Just because a character, or a faction, does well one year doesn't mean they won't do well in the future. It's an interesting theory that they'll face backlash, but that's all it is, a theory.

For all we know, J-SaiMoe 2013 may come down to Saki faction vs. Madoka faction.

Also, saying voters were "shafted" is just silly. People who didn't support Madoka characters, and people who didn't support Saki characters, were simply outvoted over these past two years. That's not "shafted". Shafted is like what happened to Homura in 2011 - Shafted means actual cheating at play, not just losing fair and square.
I don't think both Kanade and Mikoto are receiving as much backlash as Shana does. Even if they do, they are just resilient. They both know how to win.

If next year, the match would come down to Madoka vs Saki, then I guess this decade will be about faction wars hehe. Not that I don't like it though and surprise winners are always good. It's gonna go down to which faction is better every year.

Homura just faced bad luck last year, but yeah I guess it's a good thing it happened or else Mami won't win.