View Single Post
Old 2013-07-05, 03:21   Link #8569
Unnamed player

Rough translation of Wakaki's blog about the top 10. Big thanks to FKS.

Tsukiyo Kujou:
Same place as last time! Tsukiyo-chan yielded quite more votes this time around. She recently
appeared in the present time arc but I can’t calculate(?) its impact it brought to the poll. However, as there is a feeling of synergy between her and Shiori, I'm looking forward to it. She will talk over and over in the anime too! I mean Vul-nee, of course!

Trap Keima:
What a steep rise. He was placed 11th and got 25 votes last time. Nii-sama’s trap version is becoming
the default one but it’s somehow scary to see him rising in rank. (lol) Even we the drawers don't kinda
understand that. Just where are you going, nii-sama...? Nevertheless, since we expect to see Trap Keima in the anime, we don't worry about it! There are people that stand out by voting Yui and Trap Keima together but I love them either way.

Chihiro Kosaka:
She fell from 7th from last poll to 8th but she's still okay. The number of votes she got tripled
compared to last time. She's growing fast! As 2-B Pencils's album is going to go out, I want her to work harder as the band leader. The goddesses arc, hmm...

Elsea de Lute Irma:
Wow wow! Two people for the sixth place! One of them is the good devil Elsie! Same place as last time! The lil' devil’s taking up residence in the volume covers under the wrappings. She didn't appear at all in the original Goddesses arc but I wonder how much she will appear in the anime. I can't imagine an animated version without Elsie.

Tenri Ayukawa:
Tenri, who was placed 4th last time, is now ranked 6th. Regardless of her rapidly growing exposure in the OVA and in the past arc, her superb lack of individual display(!) is slowly getting her to go down the ranking. But her past arc isn't over yet. I look forward to see what will happen to her once it's over. She has been hiding during the goddesses arc so Diana will be stealing her time in the anime. (lol) Well, the person concerned probably hasn't thought about anything.

Shiori Shiomiya:
The once ranked 2nd Shiori went down the rankings! Yet she appeared recently. You could tell by looking at these votes that she’s very close to the fifth place! Due to the fact that two names were written at once, the high-ranked characters got over as twice more votes than before but it isn’t the case for Shiori, who fell short of the mark. Does that mean that Shiori is the first name they cast their
votes on...? She will naturally appear in the anime, and I look forward to seeing how her imaginary world will be displayed.

Ayumi Takahara:
Ayumi dominates Shiori by a head's difference, or rather a meat's difference(?). She was 10th in the first poll and 5th in the second one, and now 4th! We sure are seeing her coming up. I wish her to reappear early in the manga! Her name appeared in the past arc but she has yet to appear herself. I look forward to seeing her through the anime too. RUNRUN!

Keima Katsuragi:
Our God of Conquests has put on a spurt, along with Ayumi. The protagonist, while showing his absolute power at work, hadn't gone up in the poll until now and is finally in the run (with the enthusiast women's votes backing him). If his votes were combined with Trap Keima's, he would proudly take the first place. He will stop at nothing to stand out. As the past arc is still ongoing, I want him to stay active and to aim for the first place next time. Still, for him to go from 5th place to 3rd place with a 1-vote difference... I don't think I made any mistake counting votes up.

Haqua du Lot Herminium:
2nd place in the first poll, 3rd place in the second one, and now back to the 2nd place! Haqua will never take the first place! Furthermore, she's close to it each time... Haqua’s feeling soaking wet. However, she will soon be a regular member in the animated Goddesses arc. The character voiced by
Hayami-san in the arc will feel a bit different. Watch the series to figure out how different it will be. I wish good luck to the district chief as Nii-sama's partner.

Kanon Nakagawa:
She's secured the first place for the second time in a row! She is Kanon Nakagawa-san! She is now the main character in TWGOK, even officially. Pink is the only color in this world! Her second album is in production right now... On the individual level, it looks like she is becomng a real treasure, and she produces good tunes. Well, we'll be talking a lot about her in the future. But first things first, I congratule her for the first place. The animated Goddesses saga will start with Kanon-chan!
Unnamed player is offline   Reply With Quote