View Single Post
Old 2011-10-28, 11:32   Link #37
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
I may not be a huge incest fan, but as things stand I would rather have Kanba ending up with Himari rather than Sanetoshi. But still crossing my fingers Himari will be "freed" from both and she can join Double H.
Well considering the series is setting up Sanetoshi as the bad guy I can't see it having a Sanetoshi/Himari (or Sanetoshi/Momoka for that matter) ending.

Of course that doesn't mean that I think she would end up with Kanba.

And yeah I would love for a Himari/Double H ending. But another thought I had is maybe Himari actually will die in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto y Moi
The characters are speaking their own roles in the story. They've just said condensed versions of their own goals to the point where it seems like they've become mottos. It's just another one of the many surrealist elements in the series. I loved it.
Agreed I thought the scene was really well done actually especially the call back to the whole stalker thing turning it into something positive and hopeful. And you are right the whole thing was very surreal with them not even looking at each other while talking.

Well I did feel it was randomly placed but I thought the scene itself was perfect. Actually it would have been my favorite scene of the episode if not for that ridiculous but wonderful Natsume dream sequence.