View Single Post
Old 2011-08-09, 14:48   Link #155
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
^^ saw them... I really liked their works specially Tuniboy... his skills/works on grafx is my fave among them... though I can't follow some of his tutorials *failed miserably*

The heck... that crysis tag.... was really really... look great...

On your new sig... I loved the v2 there maybe since I loved lighting special effects like that... (I don't know what is really good/better... since I don't know how pro thinks )
Yeah Tuniboy is freaking awesome!!!! Wait, what tuts does he have? I saw his Genesis one, which was really great, but does he have other ones? I really wanna know how he made that spiderman tag...Haha that's cause you don't usually follow tuts cause you just make your own stuff

Oh thank you I won BSOTW 113 with that

Yeah I liked the light balls too, I just needed to improve placement a bit. Yeah you do Patchy! You are a pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
...*falls over dead inn amazement* D: how amazing, Rennir! You've improved so so so much....smudging, C4D, lighting and flow are great, text is really cool...what more is there to say? Gee...XD I feel intimidated too, Patchama!
Thanks Illu-chan Haha unfortunately, my smudging still sucks. I just can't smudge well, even with good settings for some reason. Gonna have to work on that sometime D:

Some new ones: