Thread: [Manga] Zetsu
View Single Post
Old 2008-02-09, 02:57   Link #22
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
That's...well, I don't really have much to say to that. It's a good point, and I never thought of that.

I guess I blocked that idea out of my head, because I'd prefer to believe that there's some higher purpose to his character. It seems to me that, without higher purpose, Zetsu is a character Kishi can just discard whenever he likes. That notion makes me sad, because I think Zetsu is one of the most interesting characters in the series, thus far.
Are you kidding, he has the ability to single-handedly defeat a legendary doujutsu all by himself, if he can indeed completely mask his presence. Added to that he could conceivable take out a demon or demon-container by himself through his major sneaking skills. And that is not even getting into the whole half-black, half-white thing. Remember, Deception is your friend .

Here is another idea, an idea to make him uber in your eyes again . Maybe when he eats a corpse, he, like Kakuzu, can gain the powers of the deceased. So, say Pein, Madara, or Itachi are killed, when he ingests them, maybe he is able to manifest their bloodlines. Now that would make him supremely powerful. He would be kind of like Naraku from Inuyasha, picking and choosing power-ups as he travels across the world. Maybe he witnessed the Naruto v Sasuke VotE fight and went and dug up the body of Kimimaro, effectively attaining the Bone-Pulse Bloodline.

How is that for over-the-top powerful .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote