Thread: Gai's power
View Single Post
Old 2004-09-19, 15:10   Link #93
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Another beautiful example of Username not answering to any points ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
Hmm.... Get it through your head. And I never assumed that Kisame is strong I said he is 'probabaly'.
=
Quote:
Originally Posted by Username
About Kisame's strenght. Well he used the tip of his sword and only 1 hand(really really at a disadvantage) and overpowerd Asuma who has probably #2 stats in strength of the jounins. SO I guess it's enough to assume that he has incredble strength, we don't know much else about him for Itachi told him not to use any of his flashy jutsus for they would draw attention.
That's funny i don't see any probably, in the other hand I read you precisely saying that you assume that Kisame has an incredible strength.
And that was only in your previous post, really you should what you write.

Btw and for the second times now, we talk about his resilience not his strength.

Quote:
And sure would you think someone would come out of nowhere using their full strength against another person who he wasn't even going to fight?
"Who he wasn't going to fight", that's another priceless affirmation from you
So Gai thought he will not fight Kisame when he kicked him in order to stop him to attack and kill Asuma and Kurenai?
That's really amazing.

And yeah I think that when a ninja see another running for the kill against his comrade and friend he wouldn't weaken his blow.
That's your new point? That Gai didn't try to hurt Kisame?

Quote:
And what about that? She threw a sword oh wow?
LOL
Now thanks and I really mean it.
That's just too big a bad faith not to be funny

Quote:
Lee has shown more damaging moves than Gai. So what if Gai dispersed the sand? Lee dispersed the floor of the room and an entire building.
I will repeat myself : if you think that the story presented Lee to have more physical strenth than Gai, don't be shy and make a thread about that.

Quote:
My point is that we don't knwo Gai's strenght. ANd I never once said he is as stronga as Tsunade or anybody. And you seem to be implying that Kisame is ultra weak(as how you imlpy that i assume stuff such as Kisame's strength when I said probably)..And I never assumed that. Some people just annoy me...
I'm assuming that Kisame is weak? Oooooh?
When I said that he was easily pressuring Asuma with his sword maybe?

Btw just for the fun of it and for the 4th times now : how Gai could deal with an Explosive Kage Bunshin with this speed and Taijutsu?
And how could he resist as well as Kakashi against Itachi's attacks without the insight of the Sharingan?

Shay, I think my argument were pretty straight (before I start to write too much anyways ) :
  • Gai isn't as physically strong as Tsunade and by far.
  • Itachi vs. Kakashi was an easy fight.
  • Gai could do better than Kakashi against Itachi (that's up to Kishimoto ) but it's not particulary probable, his ability to fight not watching to the eyes allowing only not being beaten litteraly in a blink.

edit : ah well my list wasn't that useful for you finally but anyways it's for those who hadn't read our points because they have somewhat a life :P

edit 2 : *cough* I don't mean that you have no life to read my huge posts of course
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote