View Single Post
Old 2009-10-05, 16:23   Link #57
kujoe
from head to heel

I have a feeling that Yuki and Utsumi have met somewhere, sometime ago. That seems to be the hint, which would also explain why she's been helping him and spending time with him. This, and the fact that she has rejected every guy that has confessed to her in the past leads me to think that she could use some of the her own advice herself... I don't think it's a coincidence that she's suddenly spending time with hapless Utsumi all of a sudden.

Even if they don't have a shared past, it still seems that she has problems of her own as well.

The senpai herself has her own love problems, and I'm beginning to imagine that things will change between Yuki and Utsumi—who are quite natural already with each other by the way—while senpai herself will also grow through Utsumi thereby finding self-assurance for herself in order to deal with her own problems.

It's a story we've all seen before, and it's not necessarily a bad one. The one thing that strikes me about Yuki is the advice that she has been giving are actually good and helpful. I can certainly relate to what she's been saying to Utsumi and it's the kind of helpful advice I have received before. The story's outlook on first loves is quite realistic and grounded.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote