View Single Post
Old 2008-02-03, 22:31   Link #74
Shadowfox79
High5 attack: Lose 5555HP

Send a message via AIM to Shadowfox79
I can't help but feel sorry for Nobuse, he really is trying hard to have a nice relationship with Akio, and his feelings are sincere. And he has his eyes only for her, he doesn't seem to be wavering for any other girls but her. But then again, this is probably at a line where it could be seen as obsessive, idk, I don't think its obsessiveness, but I can see why some other might think that. But Nobuse hasn't really had a deep and serious conversation/situation with Akio (except when they saw Shinichiro and Noe together, he tried to cheer her up). See it still in a way hard to take him seriously since we havn't had a serious love/emotional conversation between the two. Not saying you need one to see if someone really loves someone, but it helps make some characters aware of how far a person will go for another. So far, the only love we see from Nobuse is the happy-go-lucky type. Anyways I actually do hope something drama-wise happens that might give Nobuse a chance to really show/impress Akio that might get her attention, he seems to be a very devoted type of guy, and its no doubt he cares deeply for Akio. Too bad Akio is too busy to notice.