View Single Post
Old 2012-01-21, 06:47   Link #2826
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Why do you have such a strong bias toward Kira and Lacus ? They don't need to kiss to show their love. For example, at the end of the Destiny SE 4 when they hugged each other. At the end of the final plus, when Lacus laid her head on Kira's shoulder etc...

That's what I mean by that. It shows how much they love each other. It's not for nothing that so much peoples like them. It's a strong couple which doesn't need to kiss to show their love toward each other.

Seed Nova, even if it's mostly something funny, still showed us that Kira and Lacus are fully in love.
They are fully in love? OK.

So...how would you explain Athrun's own insistence that Kira has to sortie out in the Strike Rouge to get to Lacus in time? You know, he was practically shoving Kira in the suit so just he could get to her. Athrun HAD to tell him to go save Lacus.

How about when Kira almost died when Freedom almost exploded, when Shinn destroyed the Freedom in Angel Down? Lacus didn't sense that. For having a "New Type" flash when Kira really wasn't in great danger during the last episode, this shows how they are so fully aware of each other that they are so fully in love with one another.

Oh, before I forget, Kira didn't push Lacus out of the assassin's gun's way until Haro ALERTED him there is a gun pointed at Lacus.

And all the time they have spent their time apart (when Lacus went to space), not once is there something that showed that Kira thought of Lacus specially, or even Lacus thinking about him specially.

And yeah, there's that evidence that even after 2 whole years, Kira was in some way aloof and distant to Lacus in the orphanage. I still remember that scene where Lacus was just staring out at Kira sitting in that chair (in episode 11). She could actually try cheering him up you know, calm him or soothe him? Yeah, they're so in love with each other, absolutely.

Also, trying to use a fan disc to point out something canon is also like you're saying fillers (they are in the same sense silly) point out canon stuff and say that such things really happened (when in canon, nothing of the sort happened). At least try to point out evidence you can find in the series itself for your arguments.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote