View Single Post
Old 2007-02-12, 05:34   Link #42
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Correct - this is a discussion, and he was not nitpicking. He was pointing out parts of your pots that were not true at all. (Like the mentioning of Gundam Wing for example). I fail to see how pointing out the false facts in one's arguments is nitpicking. His stance is fairly neutral and matter-of-factish... from the way he is phrasing his arguments i wouldn't be surprised if he has been/is taking debate classes ...
Alright, then please tell me where I pointed out false facts when the things I referred to regarding Gundam Wing was from the technical manual. Albeit that it may not be from the director's mouth itself, but it's still a concept. On top of that, I did repeatedly say that the things I was talking about were theories and concepts. I offered possible solutions if creating mobile suits ever came to be. I didn't say they were going to be correct, but mere possibilities.

Excuse me if my explanations were difficult to concieve. It seems I'm still suffering from issues regarding explaining things properly, but the validity is there. I didn't take all kinds of college courses (as well as pass them) and read tons of books associated with these concepts and theories for nothing. As far as I know, I didn't lie, nor did I deviate from facts.

I repeat again, mobile suits are possible once certain technological issues that have not yet existed are resolved. But, the needs for such things are not a necessity, so there's no need to pursue such a thing. So, yes, I agree that there's cheaper ways to create weapons as well as improving them. But, that doesn't mean the creation of mobile suits are not possible. I repeat again; They're simply not needed unless something drastic occurs.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote