View Single Post
Old 2009-05-08, 18:47   Link #15209
Jintor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
I want to write the first week, at the least, to set everything up.

The individual routes... well, I really don't want to write the romantic fluff in the Alien or Time Traveler routes, and Time Traveler requires someone a little crazier than I am anyway.
I need things to write, but I also need specific direction on those scenes, since I'm never exactly sure how they fit into the main plot arc. So just PM me something or post it here, a generalised outline and whatnot.

Quote:
That's awesome. The original mentions where Haruhi went, however, which is important... and I need to have Kyon worrying about alternate versions of himself a bit more, which of course segues into the story we have here.
Put the original mention in, Kyon's alternate version confusion might still need a little editing, since I'm not sure where he was going with it/how Kyonko's universe was created (I was thinking an accidental variation as part of the fallout from Endless Eight, but I'm not sure).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binjovi View Post
I can clean up the sketch a bit and send it to you if you want. I'm guessing you have Photoshop, so I could send you a .PSD with some references attached too if that would be helpful. I'll be sketching them for a resolution of 1280x1024. This way we can shrink it down to whatever size we need it at for the final product.
Sounds good. I might even double that resolution.
Jintor is offline   Reply With Quote