View Single Post
Old 2011-07-11, 21:49   Link #55
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
the pool may be a mere shift in location or re-engineered version of some parts of volume 2.
they won't end at volume 3, I can't remember what happened in volume 3, except for:
1. Tenma chasing Taito and Himea carried over from volume 2 end; Gekkou meeting Tenma
2. Himea tries to control Liir (Holy Ground of Miyasaka High) but failed.
3. Taito went to Edeluka's dimension to get his wish granted.
4. Haruka got kidnapped, and in the end the student council set off to find her.
so they need to resolve the kidnapping in volume 4. this is great because volume 3 is a setup volume and lacks action. and volume 4 is full of it, so the last 4 episodes would be the best (hopefully). ending the cour with volume 3 would be unwise.

and if I were Zexcs, I will end episode 2 when Taito uses up his last life.
If that is indeed the case, I'm honestly a bit surprised that they would limit Hinata's screen time to only about one episode.

Picking up from where Episode 1 ended, we already know that they're going to show how Himea and Taito were separated as children. In addition to that, the essentials of what viewers need to see are:

1. Hinata and Gekkou's childhood, otherwise the fight with Hinata isn't going to make any sense on Gekkou's side.
2. A decent glimpse at how Gekkou and Mirai met. ZEXCS seems to be explaining how Taito and Himea met well enough, so I'd be surprised if they didn't do anything with them.

And then, of course, the fight with Taito and Gekkou, Taito receiving his flame from Himea, and then the all-out fight with Hinata. Trying to cram all that into one episode is going to be a tight fit, no doubt about it. If it were me, I might cut off Episode 2 at the fight with Hinata having just begun, spend about half of Episode 3 concluding that and the end of Volume 1 and then move onto the beginning of Volume 2.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote