View Single Post
Old 2012-10-10, 03:38   Link #4524
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
I think it was in the conversation with Hikari where he mentioned that he would do something if Yuri were to speak to him about it cause it was his fault things became like this, then Hikari replied with that she don't think Yuri really mind, and that she don't really care about what other people said. It was just my opinion that I think Godou will actually do what's necessary if it's required, and he's quite mentally prepared at this point. I apologize if it caused any confusion
I reread the section. You were right about what they said, but Godou's involvement is pretty limited. He doesn't try to press the matter as if he hasn't heard the matter. He doesn't even investigate whether Mariya really doesn't need help or if they just don't wanna bother him--given Mariya's timid nature. He is, after-all, a party in this affair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoppi View Post
You mean the group that got nearly wiped out in the 1 week where JPS was thought to be dead?

I think America is supposed to be unique in that, due to certain history, the Dark Magicians out number the benevolent magicians. Hence why JPS was necessary. Well, that and the few gods who pop up every now and than.
Can't believe the United States is willing to accrue so much debt on military affairs, but is unwilling to even hire the bare minimum amount of magicians to defend their own country. With the money they spend on military research, they could have easily hired mercenary magicians from other countries in the event they don't really have enough benevolent magicians. Alternatively, they could have even struck a deal with some foreign magic association for support in return for favors.There's just so many ways they could have gotten their hands on magicians with their country's might. But those fellows didn't nearly get wiped out. They were only a branch office.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote