View Single Post
Old 2016-09-29, 14:42   Link #15
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
If not for him, Munakata would have kept falling into Despair as Chisa had planned. He was also severely handicaped by his NG and had to constantly rely on allies to get him out of any trouble.

Guess Tengan really did watch the Despair video.
1. Which MIGHT have been for the better (at least for making Tengan's plan making sense.
2. EXACTLY, it's because he didn't do much that he are even questioning his significance in this series.
3. Why then would have have Naegi chase after Ryota ONLY to leave him there? WHat will happen if Izuru fails to convince him?

If I WERE to write this episode.

1. First of all, remove EVERYBODY from 77th class EXCEPT for Izuru and MAYBE nagito.
2. Have Naegi approach Ryota from behind, so that Izuru on one side and Naegi on the other side.
3. Have some debating.
4. Ryota would yell out, "I AM NOT like the Ultimate Hope like you are!" (at least this will tie in both different types of hopes) and "I may have talent, but I am WEAK! I can't do anything."
5. Have both Naegi and Hinata yell out, "Sore wa chigau yo/zo!" (not only this would be significant as this is the most used rebuttal in the DR games, but to bring it back for this moment.
6. Have New world order playing in the background.
7. Izuru and Naegi successfully convincing Ryota, each holding out one hand,
a. "I believe in our future."
b. "I believe in our hope."
8. And then Izuru brings Ryota to Jabberwock island and then says "thanks" to Makoto. If Nagito is brought back, then have him ask himself, "So, is this our ultimate path to hope?"
9. Have Kirigiri STAY dead, have an epilogue, where Naegi visits a cemetery for the 78th class and have him vow that he will carry on everybody's hope with him from now on.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote