View Single Post
Old 2010-09-17, 12:49   Link #40
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Controversy View Post
I don't understand this. How is being a 'close old friend' a loophole to be abused?
Its certainly abusable, it just depends on the attitude of the girl. I'm not sure if i seen one in Kaoru's arc (does the tummy kiss counts? It seems like Kaoru went easygoing on that), but i expect to see it in Rihoko's arc, especially with her dieting problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Controversy View Post
Two characters will always be made to relate somehow, or else nothing will ever come of it.
Its true. You may have the point about the authority part, but that's likely contributes less to the development of a relationship, at least from what i seen in Haruka's arc. It might be a strong point though if its Hibiki instead that having a relationship with Junichi. Haruka was just too easygoing, and on top of all, lacked of common sense. How could "senpai authority" plays its role there, when you have that kind of senpai acting like some kids that looking for nothing but enjoyment, excitement and cute stuffs.

But i don't expect to see the same in Ayatsuji's arc. At least she isn't as poor as Haruka. Being a class representative may created a connection between her and Junichi, but that is as far as it could go. It won't change anything, unless one side makes their move first.