View Single Post
Old 2018-05-21, 09:58   Link #3315
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Never thought it is getting edgy and darker as it gets. Here is my description here:

Spoiler for According to the sypnosis:

Whichever it is, I have a hunch that the finale will going to end with a bang. Either way, it begs us to wonder if resurrection is possible by this point, with 13 being the final volume.

Speaking of Volume 13, forgive me for being off topic here, while 13 marks the end of the series, the adventures in Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita meanwhile continues with Hybride Kingdom is feuding with its eastern rival kingdom named Magia. And this is also where Felkina, the noblewoman who once an opponent to Hiroto (the series' MC), finally opens up with him after Phylliss Kingdom's king made a decision that shocks even her, which involving Hiroto.
when you say corpse, you don't really think he's dead right? I mean how would they resurrect him if he is? I He needs to help repopulate both lemuria and vatlantis after all with the help of the girls that has gotten close to him (everyone or at least most involved in the harem hybrid, not Nayuta however)
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote