Thread: Licensed Sekirei / Jupiterjukers
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-21, 19:51   Link #3874
suindu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Disagree with this. In fact, I think Homura is coming into terms that she's just Homura no matter the gender, and all that matters is that she knows she's feeling things for Minato. Just probably confused about it, but saying you want to be by someone's side forever, especially in a series like this where romantic statements/gestures are very is important, is huge.
Homura have admitted her love to Minato.In ch.135,she said to Minato"僕は君の篝火になりたい",maens I want to be your "篝"火."篝(Kagari)"is Homura's alias,so "I want to be your 篝火" also means "I want to be your Kagari ".This is Homura's implicit expression of love.

On the other hand,Sakurako have told us Homura is a girl now.
Store gift with Vo.11

Flickr 上 wgoin.tw11卷特典-自掃-小2
Store gift with Vo.13

Flickr 上 wgoin.tw13卷特典-焰3-加艷

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
I also have a hard time seeing Miya getting winged from a plot point of view, she's just too much of a overkill, and it would literally leave Minato unbeatable unless something completely random happens like some new force against Minato. But even then, that would be terrible writing. So I'd bet Miya will just stay the harem nanny or kick the bucket.
I also don't think Miya would wing by Minato.All Minato's Sekireis have strong reaction before getting wing,and Minato also have some feeling to them.But there is still nothing between Miya and Minato.Now Minato have been on Kamikura Island,there might be lower possibility that Miya will kiss Minato.I bet Miya will take action by herself later.

Besibe, resurrection of Takehito may be possible.A common human can be terminated by Jinki,maybe can be resurrected by Jinki instead,as sekirei can be terminated or resumed by Jinki.In ch.139,we didn't really see the body of Takehito,only saw his white coat. If M.B.I saved the body,Miya or Minato could resurrect Takehito by Jinki.
suindu is offline   Reply With Quote