Thread: Licensed Gravitation
View Single Post
Old 2004-10-07, 10:18   Link #2
MartAnimE
willingness to die

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin9792
Does anyone else like Gravitation? I love it. It's very cute. ^^ I love Ryuichi.
I thought it was cute to, when I decided to see the first episode but I wasn't expecting Shuichi to get a kiss right on the first episode It still looks cute but it doesn't seem like a good start for a great love story... I mean, I thought he would only confess his feelings and maybe start a relationship with the blonde guy after he got to know him better, after experiencing friendship with him and maybe after working together as a team. The plot they give at the end of the first episode completely ruined the tension of their possible relationship and completely failed my expectations.
I prefer subtle romance, where love starts building slow, with the characters not fully realizing their true feelings for each other until almost the end. Thats why I didn't followed Gravitation till the end as I got a little disapointed by the first episode, the only one I reaslly got to watch. Of corse that if you think that I'm missing a great story, since you problably watched the whole thing please post your reasons, and tell me this anime it's not as direct as it seems cuz I was really willing to watch this

Last edited by MartAnimE; 2004-10-10 at 12:34.