View Single Post
Old 2012-12-29, 03:14   Link #23481
RexDraco
Dragon King

Location: Internet writing fanfictions, novels, and doing art
Send a message via AIM to RexDraco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Interesting note, if Ikeda had kept to his original proto-type of Rosario+Vampire, it most likely would have been a lot darker than it is now. Ura Moka was much more blood-thirsty and didn't have her 'pride' to get in her way of enjoying killing people. I can't remember if they were in a human school or not for the location.
It seemed they were in the human world, mixed in similar to how Kanokon does it in terms of hiding among the humans. Unsealed she was really brutal even had Vampiric touch which was cool (sucked them dry by touch!)

Actually wrote a fic continuing from the Pilot chapter it is pretty dark.

And indeed RV is still light-hearted. If I must define what light heartedis, they are still making jokes. Note how

Spoiler for Spoiler to current chapters:

Something like that is silly! There are still jokes about and moments. Things indeed got serious, thank you for noting the difference Magin.

Spoiler for Spoiler on current chapter:

Not dark. Hellsing is far more violent and Evangelion is dark. Heck even Trigun had those moments of "this sh-- is f'ked up."

This? This is a proper monster flick. I love every second of it. I like how they are showing the fruits of not only their labors, but the villains as well, they had goals too!

Dark would be the girls dying or being brutally maimed limb missing and left for dead.

That is my opinion which I entitle myself to.

Every time you review a fanfiction, a chapter gets complete.
RexDraco is offline   Reply With Quote