View Single Post
Old 2008-12-26, 11:50   Link #88
arriana-corr
UtterNutter4LurpakButter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistfulloner View Post
Yeah I agree. How Taiga managed to get a great friend like Minori is completely beyond me. Not to say that she doesn't deserve Minori as a friend, but I think she should really appreciate it cos' without her, I guess she would have became an emotional wreck on Ep1 already.

Caring, Diligent and slightly crazy. What I would give to have someone like Minori as a friend...
^^ Finally after all my crazy/wacky Toradora! opinions, somebody else agrees with me. You're officially My Friendable; wistfulloner ^0^.

Haha, even though I think of myself of quite a Minorin... I doubt I'm QUITE.. as cheerful as her.. and Sporty?Never.... -.-'(Where does she get that energy from? Her + Ryuuji's final pelt of that race was quite something indeed.)

Yeah, a friend like Minori would be great... Somebody wacky, crazy yet, understanding and caring/knowledgeable in her own strange Minori way *w*

I just loved the emotion depicted in her teary face as she turned around before Ryuuji took her hand. I had to watch it three times. I like how Minori's character is developing more and more directions deeper and deeper, and the Ryuuji x Minori thing that I always thought quite un-stable before is proving to be... Magical.

But I still see Ryuuji ending up with Taiga. <3