View Single Post
Old 2011-01-19, 06:51   Link #262
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
The feeling i get from just reading the first 4 volumes is that Ichika does bets in teams. Houki's IS is pretty much designed to support him yet a better result could be achieved if he paired up with Charlotte, since the two trained together for so long that Charlotte knows exactly what to do to allow Ichika close in with even a far superior the enemy to do his thing.
But he somehow does well against Rin alone too. So far, there's too little battle to judge Ichika's real ability in "serious" fight. Laura, Tatenashi, and Madoka is clearly currently superior to him, but I'm not sure about putting him below Chal, Houki, and Rin. Chal's IS is clearly below his, and Houki's piloting skill is also below his, but Ichika's battle style make him easily beatable if he lose his concentration even a little.

Answering who between the girl has the advantage for his affection, I have to say right now it's none of them. He make several remarks about how each girl's charming point(Chal's angel smile, Laura's doll like cuteness, Cecilia's model's body, Houki's voluptuousness, Rin's cheerfulness, Tatenashi's perfection) but doesn't think any of them as girlfriend candidate yet. He's like a grade-school boy in that matter I guess :P.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote