View Single Post
Old 2007-01-14, 19:41   Link #550
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
Well, obviously we don't know a whole lot about Kirakishou. With the apparent problems between Peach-Pit and Birz Monthly, we might not know for a long time about her past.

About the number of dolls, Rozen always had no more and no less than 7 pieces of the true Rosa Mystica. He has to have seven dolls, whether they are all done or not. The Alice Game is confusing... In season 1 it seems like whenever two Rozen Maiden fight, it's an Alice Game. In ~traumend~ they make it a point to say that all seven dolls must be awake for the Alice Game to truly take place. The ones instigating these one-on-one Alice Games were Souseiseki and, later, Suigintou. Who knows if these would be considered wins/losses by Rozen if a doll had been defeated.

I don't know about Suigintou and Rozen. I simply refuse to believe that he organized and planned out the entire beginning of Suigintou's life. That's too extravagant of an idea for me to comprehend. It's been shown that Rozen likes to take a "hands off" approach to the dolls' lives; he sits back and watches how things play out. If he had the ability to manipulate Suigintou so much, why didn't he manipulate the other dolls to just fight as soon as they were all created?