View Single Post
Old 2011-07-14, 00:14   Link #23184
cronnoponno

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
I never claimed otherwise. Please actually respond to the words I am typing.

This was not directed at you, but Yopee, you posted ''before I posted this comment'', so I did not see your post, the part at the bottom was an edit after I read your post. Although the way I said it sounded like I was talking to you. Sorry.

If Erika didn't pick up on it, I propose that it's because she saw that the sealed envelopes have been consistently called letters even without being opened. It's just taken for granted, like how a corpse is still 'touched' even if you're only touching the clothes.

Well, that doesn't disprove my theory, which I'm not trying to have proved right, I was just trying to see if it was credible.

Well, you're just going on a tirade defending yourself against things no one said, which in normal, everyday speech indicates of a nervous, anxious, stressed out speaker.

I am not trying to defend myself, I do not know how many times I have to say that I am posting the theories I post with the intention of having them proved wrong, but the way you guys are ''proving them wrong'' is due to your own interpretations rather than anything that can actually be counted for evidence that proves something wrong. I had a simple goal, and that was ''How am I wrong with this theory'', it just felt really dishearting to have constant morality(this is in general, not with one post) shoved at me that might not even be true in this case. I am sorry if you thought I was barbarically trying to shove everyone else's words up their ass. If you could understand my tone as I was tying this, I doubt you would have thought this.

It's the cheese riddle along with the coin in the cups thing that really does it. It was shown to us for a reason, and the point about interpreting reds has been demonstrated to the readers as early as the 6th game, so there's no point spending precious minutes going over it. Moreover, Battler, who wrote the game, took incredible care to show us, and Erika, this scene for his game, and he very obviously set up the Logic Error to begin with as part of his master plan for Beatrice. By this alone, my reasoning is pretty iron-clad.

On your last part, Battler could have had multiple intentions for that, what's not to say that he wanted to show the riddle to show that there are more than one ways to solve a riddle, maybe he wanted to hint Erika at this to show her how to love. At first she totally sneered at everyone else for failing to solve it, but later, it helped her to realize the ''double truth'' about Kannon in the guest room. I do, however, like the ''Genius-Battler'' theory, I would rather that one be correct in this case.

Anyway, you are misunderstanding my intentions by your post it seems, I don't know how to explain them. Lets try this: This game has been likened to chess a lot, meaning you guys play chess by these rules, these rules are sacred, and there is nothing wrong with them. However, what if instead of using a chess board, you use a ''checkers board'', as your theory-making metaphor?

In checkers, there is a rule where ''A piece must not deny jumping another piece''. Lets say that my pieces are blue truths, the blue pieces, I move out these hopeless blue pieces because ''they must be jumped even if it's obvious they can be'', this can be useful, by throwing away a useless piece of mine, it causes the other player to jump it, exposing their formation more and slowly unraveling their defense. However, what you guys seem to be doing is assuming the rules of chess, therefore getting angry at my move and not even continuing, or trying to make me go back to chess. While you can learn a lot about this tale using chess as your metaphor, that does not mean you are required only to use chess, and sticking to it as if it's the only game-board that can apply really doesn't answer my questions. Of course there are multiple meanings and such to this, I do not know how to explain it another way, and I am sure this will be misunderstood, but that's fine.

Will said ''Don't neglect the heart'', but he never said ''Only follow the heart, because the truth can only be reached that way''.

I do not think my theory is right anymore, so this post is meaningless I suppose, but I'll try to make it clear again if my intentions come into question a third time.

Last edited by cronnoponno; 2011-07-14 at 00:27.
cronnoponno is offline   Reply With Quote