View Single Post
Old 2012-01-30, 15:43   Link #1210
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Okay, so, seeking opinions...

It's been a month and I am considering buying some of the Collector's Edition extras on eBay.

Soundtrack - Worth it? Like, is it just a bunch of :30-:40 second clips or are they longer, drawn out, orchestrated pieces like you expect out of Star Wars music?

Journal - Someone here or on another board said that the journal has notations by Satele not seen in the online database. Are these notations worth buying the journal instead of just rewatching the Master Gnost-Dural clips on the SWTOR website?

Map - How big is it? I was considering buying the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE last night on Amazon, but I saw the size of the Map of Rome in a photo on eBay and I'm glad I just got the regular edition; the map was pretty small and lacked a lot of detail. I don't want to drop money on the galaxy map if it's just this 8.5 x 11 (or even smaller) thing with just some planets and no real detail.

Thanks for the input!

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote