View Single Post
Old 2012-09-22, 15:17   Link #4081
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I find Yuri to be utterly annoying. I really loathe her. While it's bad if Goudo doesn't care about what he does and becomes a tyrant, don't you think that having someone nagging at you all time even for things you don't do is fucking annoying? And if he does something he'll just be accused of being a tyrant, when what Yuri does is borderline asshole victim. Goudo isn't omnipotent but she always nags about the damage he causes, in order to save the day...
I hate the character type too and we've all seen enough quite a few of them they can't fight themselves but repeatedly backseat drive and monday morning quarterback the protaganists batttles.

Quote:
The History Committee is a bunch of jerks who try to manipulate Goudo. The fight with gods in Japan mostly occur because of the 3rd party (he brought gorgonian there in vol. 1, but that's all). That bitch Kaoru always talks in a way to make Goudo feels guilty. Akamatsu is a very shady person as well.
I'm thinking Godou needs to really do something about them.

Quote:
Well, peeping doesn't sound too dangerous unless they have video camera to film (they deserve to die then). I think Erica is being too harsh on peeping while being too soft on them trying to hurt Goudo. As long as she doesn't deem as life danger, she'll let Goudo be beaten up and watch at how Goudo can solve the situation.
To be fair though I don't think Erica was trying to bring the whole building down on them either it was old abandon building accidents happen when you lurking around in places like that.

Quote:
Erica doesn't seem to care about the damage, but she and Liliana usually bring those up to tease Goudo, which Goudo can't deny he's not responsible. But Goudo doesn't seem to grow a spine to say to them that the damage done at that is already fortunate compared to letting gods wrecking more havoc.
Yeah but it seems like Godou realizes that they aren't really angry and knows that he is being teased and that's not really such a bad thing if your close to someone.

Quote:
It's true Ena was possessed by the sword, but she was the one who started the whole thing. Susano-ou might give an order to her, but she gladly accepted it, and went totally overboard. She didn't receive a harsh punishment because her power is valuable too. Talk about how those in power always act irresponsibly.
I'd agree Ena bares some responsibilty but not nearly as much as you seem to think did she go to far sure but the whole getting possesed thing was an unitentional and when most of the damage was done. Also to be fair the History Compilation Committee shouldn't punish her afterall they knew there was risk of her power going out of control and her being fully possessed but they still used her as Hime-Miko besides I'm pretty sure Godou is a big part of why she ulitmately was let go.

Quote:
Necessary evil!? Well, at least he's not someone with well-intentioned mindset. It's like he has to choose 2 choices, between leaving things alone and left the world destroyed, or intervening and save the days, at the cost of some property damage from the fight. I think that the term necessary evil doesn't do what Goudo does justice.
Might wanna tuned down the claims of nobility a little Campione or not he's still basicialy human so keeping rogue gods from screwing with natural order of things on a large scale does benefit him too. Also it has been shown he enjoys the fights with the rogue gods and other Campiones even if he does regert the destruction caused in the aftermath.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote