View Single Post
Old 2013-01-09, 15:59   Link #5793
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post
remember volume 2 !! voban only use 4 authority when facing godou and his magical power decreased a lot, you think he can use 10 authority !!!? authority has it's amount magical power you know,there are authority with only required small magical power like godou [bull] and huge amount magical power like [white stallion] so it's hard to judge.that's why i think godslayer can only used 5 - 6 authority at full power in a battle.I think campione and god magical or divine power already ridiculously high so there is no wide gap between them (except for great sage which is abnormal).
Well liliana grandfather is huge fan of voban,maybe he wants to be grandfather in law !!!?
when lily was given to voban, liliana grandfather objetive was for her be in the same type of relationship Erica have with Godou (lovers) so we can think that the deal was to Liliana become voban's woman.
About the magical power we dont have much information about the amount needed to use but for what i understand so far dont need any , the only burden the campione suffer is more like a "mental burden" and sometimes physical and of course the requeriment for the authority but has magical power needed the only thing i remember in the novel was that the campione have HUGE amount of magical power and even if the authority use some i think is something like 100 Manapoints and a campione have 10000000000 ManaPoint well that is what i understand reading the novel.(Nice exemple i think )

ps: the fight voban x godou voban was not tired because he was using her authority was more like he was tired because he was fighting.. remember godou use the goat on him afew times..
sorry about my english, is not my main language.

Last edited by m4rc0s; 2013-01-09 at 18:35.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote