View Single Post
Old 2013-09-05, 17:13   Link #4244
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-crocodile View Post
I've noted that a lot of people didn't understand the ending (and the fact that kirino and kyosuke actually haven't broke their relation) and say that the ending is bad, well i can't understand how those people with all the hint haven't figured it yet
I think, the people who don't understand the ending are for the big part only the anime watchers. If they read the novel the ending will be obvious. It is not like you have to dig very deep in the story to understand the ending or something. The hints in this novel are practically saying to you ''dude, their relationship continues!!!''.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-crocodile View Post
Well i watched only the anime at first (i finished it one week ago) but i have watched the last episode one more time (Wedding scene çAç ) and i realized it (i think perhaps that's only an excuse for the haters ). Obviously after the anime i started immediately with the novels (not finished yet), the manga (for curiosity), with kuroneko spin-off manga and actually i'm playing the psp game
I agree with you. The anime also has enough hints. Re-watching it again and paying attention, you will see the hints clearly. So far the reason some people use to justifies that it is an 'open ending' or a 'bad ending' didn't convince me at all. Well, in the end it is their opinion and I respect that.

I think the author did something unique. He wrote a story with a well hidden incest plot. I have watched/read a lot of things and I have to tell you this is the first time I read/watched a story like this. It looks like a normal story but if you pay attention it is not like that at all. And it is not easy to write a story about incest, and the author did something extraordinary. He wrote a story that had that kind of plot but he disguised it very well. That is why it is hard to understand the true ending if you don't pay attention to the hints.

Oreimo is a masterpiece. I think it is very hard to find a story like this again in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by protheus View Post
Incest ending isn't everyone's thing, so there will be a lot rejecting even the idea of that being possible.
Yes, that is true Protheus, I also think this is the main reason why people hate it so much.

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2013-09-05 at 17:43.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote