View Single Post
Old 2010-12-10, 17:39   Link #60
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Hmm, despite the parts you've posted, I don't think she could do that herself, and my first thought honestly after I had watched the episode; I had felt who saw at the end maybe wasn't Tsukasa as she couldn't stand putting up her facade again, but instead she might have asked her Older Sister to apologize to them for her and act as "Tsukasa" for that day because the personality present there seemed much more her sister's than her Facade to me.
Makes no sense whatsoever though. She obviously detests her sister, so she'd be the last to ask for help. Besides, even if she did, Yukari were willing and able to (she's been an airhead so far), she can hardly be briefed to know everything.

Nah, that's Tsukasa for sure. Next ep will show it.

Quote:
Also I don't think what Junichi said was the same as "I like the Facade better", but rather it was needed for the sake of the festival, ie not his personally preference.
You didn't understand what I wrote. Of course, he meant that "for the sake of the festival", he doesn't even know that there are two Tsukasa personalities out there in the first place (Inner and Facade). But this is how it seemed for Tsukasa. This is how she took it.