Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-03, 23:23   Link #23378
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I wish there was a newer term than "ghoul." It seems like the catch all for out of control super strong mosters.

I think Tsukune is going to transform, sync from Alucard, release Akasha, gain control with the Power of Love and then defeat Alucard once and for all.
Well, I think that's a bit too much... for Tsukune to do. After all, it's not like they have to fight Alucard in a one on one fight... they just need to get the "Alucard control device" that the Rosario has been transformed into, and that will most likely end the current fight.

Not to mention that, I think that even when he gains some more control over his powers, I doubt that Tsukune is going to become as powerful as Alucard... in my opinion, that would be just a ... too huge power up.

As for releasing Akasha... while, I personally wouldn't mind a development like that from occurring, for now ... it doesn't seem like something like that will occur, unless Ikeda is planing to do that... pretty much, from nowhere.

Although, I agree that ... one of the ways of resolving this issue, is through the power of love...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote