View Single Post
Old 2008-01-09, 02:32   Link #79
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApostleOfGod View Post
Anyways, he speaks good as ever.
That is his strength, and a good way to cover his weaknesses (a.k.a., experience, running away from experience, and shouting "we can change" all over, as if it will be piece of cake when he becomes the President).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
But frankly, I wonder why people are so interested in the "polls" of who is currently front runner and such. Doesnt really matter in the end if that particular candidate does not win, does it??
It does matter, especially for the candidates to figure out what went wrong or what made the turn around. Of course, the poll results also allow the candidates to get ready for the worst. Or it can even let the non-decisive voters make an impact based on what they observe (more voters and non-decisive voters seem to belong to the set of reasons on why Clinton had won).

Anyway, I am happy for the turnarounds. McCain is someone I respect from before, though, he is an unlucky candidate, and possibly lose to the radicals at the end. And Clinton is someone with strength and who will be ready to take the initiative when necessary, with or without the influence of her husband (yes, the identity of her husband is a big reason why I favor Hillary), unlike the untested Obama or the (as always) below-threshold candidate Edwards.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote