View Single Post
Old 2007-03-24, 05:43   Link #20
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotengu View Post
It wouldn't have been as satisfying for me to watch lee flip out and try to get vengance, pluss it's not like he was gonna be better than Guy, so if they killed guy, then lee prolly would've been beat.

Shika was perfect, cuz he was always a crybaby procrastinator. That was a cute part of his personality but eventually he's gonna have to grow up a bit. You can't have a ninja call everything a pain in the ass all the time when he should be getting down to buisness(small things and weaklings are still ok to whine about). Pluss if we think practically he would be the only one who could kill an akastuski without gaining that much more strength. We got to see just how well shika could fight when he was completley serious. One on one it was probably more than even most akatsuki could handle.
If Shika hadn't seen Asuma tasting Hidan's curse, he would not have stood a chance. Against any powerful ninja, if he doesn't know beforehand his abilities, he is pretty much screwed.

The "only" amazing thing he did was to figure the trick, but that's all. I believe most of the Jounins (Neji and Temari included) would have blowed Hidan up just fine with as much information.

I believe Gai (and possibly Kakashi) is fast enough to avoid the scythe, so Hidan would have not been able trigger the curse against him. But there would have been no story
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote