View Single Post
Old 2009-06-05, 14:41   Link #21
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Oosugi is actually finding out useful and interesting things here. This is an Oosugi up and Akira down episode. Akira (or whatever we should now call him) is seeming untrustworthy, for all his high virtue. It's not absolutely clear that his hiding things is for the sake of saving the others. Perhaps it's for the sake of making his own plans easier to carry out. And in reality, his own plans may be the higher good.

I don't think he is wantonly endangering people, since he doesn't really grasp how dangerous these enemies are.

Oosugi will probably come through with more good stuff, but it would be a travesty -- or too much like reality -- if he ended up with Saki.

With such an innocent and sympathetic (sort of) character as Pantsu dying, we are ratcheting the intensity up a notch here.

Do we now have more insight into why #9 would have put himself in front of the White House naked and with a gun? Was it to get himself arrested, but with no way of identifying who he is? For his own safety? Not the best method, but is it possible?

@ miroku2192: First broadcast time is Thursday evenings at 12:45 am. That would be 11:45 am Thursday in New York.

hotel cost: I found a site that said that in 2001, the cost per room of a luxury hotel in NYC would be around $350,000. Say it's now $500,000, you could build a hotel with 30 rooms for that $15 million. The hotel doesn't have to occupy all floors of its building; but two floors might seem too few. In any case, inexactness in this regard is not a deal-breaker, for me.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2009-06-05 at 15:57.