View Single Post
Old 2010-05-25, 05:43   Link #10609
DgBarca

Hum...for the golden truth, does EP6 say something about it. Who can use it and who can't ?
IMO, I think that the ones able to use it are the one that know the Rules X Y and Z.
I like the "justice" thing about it. Because it's described like "holy words" and is more like a finishing move, and it is what a judgement is.

Something like...

With the X blue truth that don't break the red truth, I aknowledge one on this theory as the truth.

In court only the judges can do that, but they don't need to know exaclty the truth, just the rules ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijriims View Post
Well, well, assuming all scenes having Erika's name referred to as fake, then who was this Erika?

Even if we denied all scenes with Erika's presence, there were red texts referring to her.

We got so many red texts on her:

古戸ヱリカは、これまでのベアトのゲームに影響を与えない。
(Before this game, Furudo Erika had no influence on Beatrice's game)

私が、探偵だからよ。 (Becase I am a detective)

親族会議以前に、ヱリカ、譲治、朱志香、真里亞、南條、郷田、熊沢は、屋敷より退出し、ゲストハウスへ移動 したものなり。 (Before the family meeting, Erika, George,,... moved to the guesthouse)

24時の時点で、屋敷以外に存在するのは、ヱリカ、譲治、朱志香、真里亞、南條、郷田、熊沢のみで ある
(At 00:00am, the people outside of the mansion is Erika, George....)

絵羽の封印も、ミス・ヱリカの封印と同一のものデス。この封印方法は、ミス・ヱリカと絵羽が晩餐後に共同で 考案したものだからデス。 (Eva's seal and Ms. Erika's seal are the same type. This method of sealing was designed by Ms. Erika and Eva after dinner)

ラウンジでのヱリカ卿の見張りは完璧なりや。わずかの隙も油断も、1秒の見落としも無きにけり 。(Erika's lookout in lounge is perfect....)

それが、朝まで室内の異常を監視していた探偵であるヱリカ卿に与えられなかった以上、犯行は不可能デス…! !(From the morning the room was monitored by Erika..... crime is not possible.)

探偵は古戸ヱリカだぜ、今回の俺は探偵じゃない!!(Furudo Erika is the detective. This time I am not the detective!!)

My question is: if Erika did not have a distinct body, then who are the "Erika"s referred to in the above red texts.
It may be like Kinzo in EP4.
My theory is that Kinzo's name is passed on as the title of the Ushiromiya family head! Ushiromiya Kinzo was already dead. And he passed 'that name' on to someone else! Everyone acknowledged that!! That way, 'All of those who met at the family conference recognized the existence of Kinzo'!! There wasn't even any need to disguise themselves as Grandfather. Because everyone recognized a new 'Kinzo'! Therefore, 'there's no way they were mistaken for someone else'!! As long as the preceding theory is not denied, nothing can change the fact that you are dead!!!

My theory is that Erika's name is passed on as the title of the guest! Erika was already dead. And she passed 'that name' on to someone else! Everyone acknowledged that!! That way, 'All of those who met at the family conference recognized the existence of Erika'!! There wasn't even any need to disguise themselves as Erika. Because everyone recognized a new 'Erika'! Therefore, 'there's no way they were mistaken for someone else'!! As long as the preceding theory is not denied, nothing can change the fact that Erika is dead!!!
DgBarca is offline   Reply With Quote