View Single Post
Old 2011-03-21, 23:25   Link #271
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Okay, maybe just for once, I want to see Shirley actually have some bounce. As someone eloquently put it here, she has magic boobs which seems to shrink while she's in her body suit

Maaaaaybe then I might lean a bit on the Shirley side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
lol, everytime you call her Shirley, my mind always goes back to another Shirley... ya know, the one that likes speed...
You should have noticed by now, but I really tend to nickname girls other than my love interest, such an mystical phenomena it is .... but yes, I did mention it earlier, that I remembered the nickname Shirley primarily from our dear Rabbit-based witch

Quote:
but I thought Pixiv was better at managing duplicates, isn't it? because, I can't seem to find any...
Ah, you know how it is. I can't do a thing about Pixiv, so anything I say about it is mostly on the speculative side. Which makes me want to join the fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by .x.crii.x. View Post
Everytime I hear Shirley, I think Sheryl....D: I donīt know why though. xD;;

Lol, I know the post count is totally irrelevant. xDD I was just posting it for the heck of it. :3

Anyway, its good to see that the Chal thread is the most active chara thread though. ^^ Iīm sorry, its my inner Chal "is-the-best-uh-huh-uh-huh-yeeeeeeeeeeeah!!" self speaking. xD;;
You're right. It's a great thing this series is have fun discussions such as here. I guess I don't really mind which thread it be, as long as we talk about our girls I for one accept it wholeheartedly as it shows we like it much more than IS being another generic harem