View Single Post
Old 2011-11-21, 16:20   Link #63
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Precisely. It is tradition. Those poor people and outsiders would never get it. These are not the alliances of old but two very rich families that has devolved into gang turf warfare.

If the Federation military on Fardain weren't corrupt these two groups would have been shut up long ago.
Which begs the question what was the Federation planning to do with the Diva and Gundam? I mean they had to have poured a lot of resources into the project and it wasn't just for show either yet they only seem to care about arresting Grodeck.

However I would still put the Genoace on top of what they have since it utilizes beam weaponry even though its just a fancy flashlight

Quote:
As Grodek is trying to convey the Federation military is nothing more now than just ceremonial in nature. It has neither the experience or preserved its traditions.
It must be a lot worse than what we Canadians have to deal with
Spoiler:

Which begs the question what was the Federation planning to do with the Diva and Gundam? I mean they had to have poured a lot of resources into the project and it wasn't just for show either yet they only seem to care about arresting Grodeck.

And if this is going to go over 100 years I'm hoping that the Federation will grow balls or something because I really don't want to see a one sided fight with the Gundam taking care of everything. Yes I know it's a saviour but still.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote