View Single Post
Old 2008-12-15, 16:58   Link #60
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Well with the final week of the "Seconds Rounds" of SBM, there is only three (four if somehow Kyonko was qualifed) girls that could be added to ISML (that are not already qualified from 2008 that is):

Shinku, Suiseiseki (AKA Desu), and Chrome Dokuro (Hitman Reborn) The other seven girls remaining in these rounds are ISML finalists or in already due to having scored over 0.500 last year (Nagi).
Don't diss the watering can. She's still in there, thanks in part to a double-team with Suigintou (wut) and a 330-329 tie over Rika...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShimatheKat View Post
Exactly!

^^ For that, friend mail sent. ^^

Of course, we've also gotta look out for the Touhou Project people, they're kinda famous in Nicovideo and Youtube.

And of course, the Little Busters! people. They have about 10 girls, give or take one. That is, if Kyoani (or any other studio) makes an announcement in time... I guess not, desho desho?

I only have these:

Kannagi: Nagi
Toradora: Taiga
Little Busters! (the clean all ages version): Rin Natsume, Noumi Kudryvka.
Minami-ke: All four Minamis; including Touma for some reason.
One problem with the announcement factor is this. I DID say all-time, but a future anime series like Little Busters! still may not make the cut through background check this year because of the new "screentime" rule. Yeah, you need sufficient screentime, and one who's just got an anime announcement pretty much doesn't have screentime as of yet. So if anything, better be careful with who you nominate.

And that includes Touhou candidates - some may pass background check and some may not...